The following article contains information that may be of great importance in the series, read at your own risk.
Tsuyuno is a fair-skinned girl with short bobbed blonde hair and yellow eyes. She is usually seen wearing her school uniform. Her emblem when using her stick is a crescent moon, while her hair changes to orange.
Several years before she was found by the Mahou Shoujo Site she had an ordinary and happy life. This changed when a burglar, Soji Odano, came in and murdered her father and pregnant mother. Souji found where Tsuyuno was hiding and told her not to tell the police, threatening to come back and find her when she grows up. She spends the next few years of her life in fear that he'll come back. Until she is chosen by the site and decides to strike first.
Tsuyuno is seen as an emotionless girl, being straightforward and quite cold most of the time. After meeting Aya she begins to change, she slowly starts to open up and show emotion.
Her smartphone stick has the power to stop time at her own will and can add one or several people to move so that they are not affected by her ability by writing their name on the cell phone. By using her stick, blood flows from her mouth and her hair changes color.
Freeze Time Edit
As the new Ni, she has the power to simply freeze time just by clapping her hands and can keep anyone unfrozen by thought.
It was shown in the anime that when she was brainwashed and was chosen to be an admin, she was granted with her stick (which was originally her stick to freeze time) but with a new ability to discharge rose colored plasma balls where its size and power can vary depending on her will.
She once used Mikado Ikemata's stick to protect Rina Shioi from Nijimi Anazawa from afar using a lighter stick that can let anyone use magic at any great distance. But considering that she had been using it since they left the hospital, it took a great price on her body, making her lose much blood and going into a coma, and shortening more than half her life span. She also used this to protect her friends from Nana in Site Episode 11. This is the last Magical Stick she used before "dying" in the anime.
A lighter stick that lets anyone use magic from afar at any great distance. She once used this stick mixed with Mikado Ikemata's stick to protect Rina Shioi from Nijimi Anazawa from killing her with her stick
- When she is happy or amused, she would still have a blank expression on her face.
- She is often annoyed by other people.
- She could be either bisexual or homosexual (lesbian) after the kiss shared between her and Aya at the end of the manga chapter 54.
- Her name "奴村 露乃" literally means "Slave village".
- She and Sakura Sakaki have many similar traits: They both saved the main protagonist of each story at a critical moment, thought the main protagonists' stick is useful and that they should partner up and become closer to the main protagonist. Sakura and Kayo began to have a sister-like relationship, while Tsuyuno and Aya began to have a relationship that involves some romance.
- She likes honey, vegetables, yogurt, cute things and mascots. She dislikes meat and waking up in the morning.
- Her birthday is on April 9th, a day after Aya’s.