He's a fair-skinned man with masculine features, he's also a bit muscular. He's been seen wearing casual clothing, but he now wears a prison uniform due to him being arrested.
He seems like a great father, one that would protect their child at any cost. When his daughter, Airi Komura, got killed, he was shocked and angered. He wanted revenge and decided to kill the three boys, Tatsumi Karasuma, Ryuto Saibara, and Tsubasa Hisamatsu. He did. He returned home gripping the boy's heads. He scared his family and was sent to prison.
- He asked the boys who killed his daughter if they really did, they responded with no because they were scared to die, Mr. Komura knew they were lying and killed them anyway by decapitating them.
- But the person also strongly regrets the sin he has committed.
- However, he himself apparently had interrupted the memory from the middle that was tailing the perpetrators. Perhaps there is also a possibility that has been tampered with stored in someone.
- Some people on social media thanked him for killing those three boys, saying he was a hero.
- He gets visited by his daughter, Kayo Komura, in jail sometimes.
- His full name hasn't been revealed yet.
- Judging by his appearance, he might be in his late 40s or early 50s.
- He's getting transferred to Tokyo. Getting transferred to Tokyo usually means you will be sentenced to death.
- To Sakura Sakaki, he's a hero.