The following article contains information that may be of great importance in the series, read at your own risk.
They are spread out in different areas in order to recruit as many unlucky girls as they can before the start of the Tempest.
Although the method or purpose is unknown, the Administrators are actually transformed Magical Girls. Just in the moment before transforming, their Staff/Sticks disappears mysteriously.
In Mahou Shoujo Site, they are the main antagonists, forming a council where they discuss various issues that may affect the start of the Tempest. The council consists of a total of 18 active members (whose names are homophones with numbers in Japanese) and are allied with Kichiro Misumi.
Council members Edit
Jurisdiction Zone Edit
The administrators of the websites of Magical Girls have a specific area, in which they must distribute the magic wand to the unfortunate girls, here a list of the characteristics of the canes that they distribute in their zones:
|Administrator||Magical Girls||Emblem||Decor of the magic stick||Emblem appearance||Destination of
|Ni||Alice Maganuma||Roman numerals||Bone wings||Left clavicle||Hachiōji
|Angel wings||Left wrist||Musashino (Tokyo)
|Hachi||Kosame Amagai||Letters||Devil wings||Right scruff of the neck||Nerima (Tokyo)
|Juu||Unknown||Treble clef||Angel wings||Unknown||Setagaya (Tokyo)
|Juushi||Unknown||Unknown||Bone wings||Unknown||Shinagawa (Tokyo)
|Juuroku||Tsurara Takahashi||Zodiac signs||Metal wings||Back of the hand||Minato|
- It should be clarified that A is not an administrator, but fulfills the same function which is to deliver stick, although her method of distribution is different from the official administrators.
|Other||Magical Girls||Emblem||Decor of the magic wand||Emblem appearance||Destination of
|A||Toko Arareya||Anagram Å
|Angel wings||Left wrist||Unknown|
- The admins know they were Magical Girls before but do not know their former identities.
- The abilities of Sticks can be used on them.
- It should be noted that the admins are gender neutral. They used to be female, but after they became an administrator, they don't officially qualify as a female. An example of this is when Nana referred to Ichi with he/him pronouns.
- In the manga, the administrators Juu, San, Juuichi, and Ichi are referred to with male pronouns, such as "he" and "him", some of the administrators could of used to be boys who somehow got their hands on a stick.
- It seems like that each administrator has their own formats. For example, Nana appears in laptops and Hachi appears in tablets.