The following article contains information
They are spread out in different areas in order to recruit as many unlucky girls as they can before the start of the Tempest.
Although the method or purpose is unknown, the Administrators are actually transformed Magical Girls. When a Magical Girl dies as a result of depleting her lifespan via Stick, her body dissapears along with the Stick that caused her death, and she is reborn as an Administrator bearing the same powers as that Stick. For some reason, certain Administrators like Ichi and Go have more than one ability. New Administrators can take on the appeareance of a previously killed Administrator.
In Mahou Shoujo Site, they are the main antagonists, forming a council where they discuss various issues that may affect the start of the Tempest. The council consists of a total of 18 active members (whose names are homophones with numbers in Japanese).
Their appeareances are diverse, although they are all monochrome humanoids either wearing masks or having a face that only shows one expression. Their masks tend to have a theme of ancient Japan. According to Alice Maganuma, their skin is covered in iron sand. When a part of their bodies is sliced off, it can be seen that their bodies are hollow. Once they are killed they return to their original human forms, although their bodies remain hollow, having no blood, bones or internal organs.
Council members Edit
Jurisdiction Zone Edit
The administrators of the websites of Magical Girls have a specific area, in which they must distribute the magic wand to the unfortunate girls, here a list of the characteristics of the canes that they distribute in their zones:
|Administrator||Magical Girls||Emblem||Decor of the magic stick||Emblem appearance||Destination of
|Ni||Alice Maganuma||Roman numerals||Bone wings||Left clavicle||Hachiōji
|Angel wings||Left wrist||Musashino (Tokyo)
|Hachi||Kosame Amagai||Letters||Devil wings||Right scruff of the neck||Nerima (Tokyo)
|Juu||Unknown||Treble clef||Angel wings||Unknown||Setagaya (Tokyo)
|Juushi||Unknown||Unknown||Bone wings||Unknown||Shinagawa (Tokyo)
|Juuroku||Tsurara Takahashi||Zodiac signs||Metal wings||Back of the hand||Minato|
- It should be clarified that A is not an administrator, but fulfills the same function which is to deliver stick, although her method of distribution is different from the official administrators.
|Other||Magical Girls||Emblem||Decor of the magic wand||Emblem appearance||Destination of
|A||Toko Arareya||Anagram Å
|Angel wings||Left wrist||Unknown|
- The admins know they were Magical Girls before but do not know their former identities. Besides most of them have more than one ability like Go, Juushi, Juugo and Ichi.
- The abilities of Sticks can be used on them.
- It should be noted that the admins are gender neutral. They used to be female, but after they became an administrator, they don't officially qualify as a female. An example of this is when Nana referred to Ichi with he/him pronouns.
- In the manga, the administrators Juu, San, Juuichi, and Ichi are referred to with male pronouns, such as "he" and "him".
- It seems like that each administrator has their own formats. For example, Nana appears in laptops and Hachi appears in tablets.
- In Chapter 82, Juuroku was ordered to assassinate the family and friends of the magical girls rebellious with Ni revived, so that other administrators such as Kyu and Juuni will start to assassinate the magical girl's friends and families.
- It is shown that they can travel through screens, such as when Kyu traveled through the TV when he was sent to kill Mrs. Suirenji. This may be how they come undetected to a destination when delivering sticks to unfortunate girls. According to Kayo Komura, they are also able to eavesdrop via any electronic device.
- Only Magical Girls chosen by the Site can become Administrators. This was confirmed by an experiment performed by Kichiro Misumi in which a convict was made to use a Stick until his lifespan was depleted, but nothing happened to his body.